这是这12个创意中交流氛围最好的~~~~~~

说明楼主真的是用心了

菜鸟
2009-11-22 14:45:23     打赏
12楼
你好!
很感谢你的建议。
    我们选择MCU是觉得,用软件的方式来控制灯的功率是个不错的选择,专用控制芯片在控制的效果上不能有更多的发挥空间。
    我们自己做了LPC2103的板子,在video中有个插图可能看不清楚,我把LPC2103的板子上传上来。复位是必须的,我们只是用了一个开关就可以。lpc2103整个系统的本身可以很小的。
    我们在做的过程中确实发现dc-dc的mos管有微热的现象。主要损耗为开关损耗,因为我们的PWM频率设定在50KHZ左右。频率和电感的体积是个矛盾体,我们在多番折中后选择了50KHZ左右。我们尽量找导通电阻比较小的mos管,以及不断优化各部分功能。
   再次感谢你的建议!

菜鸟
2009-11-24 19:15:11     打赏
13楼
Take it easy, bro..
I'm not ganna hurt you nor decry your design work.
Where there's a stain, there's a attractive point to others, especially the remain part of your work is to some extent fine.(Feeling satisfied, right?)
Find a problem, evaluate it, then solve it, that's the line I used to follow. I did discover a mask in front of your word and it may misguide some reader who did not pay attention to it. What i did is making it more clear. I'm sorry about the dissect on "Green" that make you guy uncomfortable. My point is: If your design is "not", either not completed or not integrate or what else, that's fine, but please, do me a favor`_` just dont label it is "Green" ! and there won't be any argument, I promise. Maybe both of us have not figure out yet the true meaning of "Green", in this case, put forward different views, let others to be judgment.
What you think, my dear bro? What if this debate would help to increase your popularity?  Try to say thank you

共13条 2/2 1 2 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]