菜鸟
2012-10-18 13:41:30     打赏

英语能力直接决定在IT行业发展的高度 –让技术人员在面试时通行无阻的英语口语经验分享

技术人员面试英语口语话题一般包括这些:
1.家庭,成长环境。
2.教育背景,专业优势,人格魅力。
3.参加或组织过的项目。
4.你对这份工作的认识以及工作态度。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is) honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation on could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说
It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A:假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
www.eepeople.com的宗旨是:为全球电子/电气工程领域从业人员打造人脉互动、交友、技术交流和商务合作的平台。我们希望通过助力你的语言学习计划,让你的职业规划道路锦上添花。我们现与华尔街英语www.wsi.com.cn、 韦博国际英语www.webi.com.cn 和英孚教育www.ef.com.cn 携手推出“高飞计划”- 为你的英语学习提供现金支持:

l         作为www.eepeople.com的注册用户,如果您选择华尔街英语www.wsi.com.cn 作为您的语言培训服务商,将会得到我们的“高飞计划”现金支持:在华尔街英语给予您最大优惠的基础上,您还将获得www.eepeople.com 提供的800元人民币的现金奖励。

华尔街英语给予您的最大优惠包括以下内容:

1.  您将享受华尔街英语给予学员的最低折扣(请向华尔街英语销售人员咨询详情)。

2.  试听课程3堂。

3.  签约赠礼:交通卡/500元家乐福购物卡/Ipod shuffle mp3/诺基亚蓝牙耳机/索尼录音棒任选其一。

4.  提供专业英语沙龙(每场限额8-15名)。

l         作为www.eepeople.com的注册用户,如果您选择韦博国际英语www.webi.com.cn或英孚教育www.ef.com.cn作为您的语言培训服务商在这两大语言培训机构给予您最大优惠的基础上,您还将获得www.eepeople.com 提供的您与这两家任意一家签署的语言培训服务合同总额5%的现金奖励。

您的家人作为eepeople大家庭的一员,也让我们同样珍视。如果您为您的孩子选择这三大语言培训服务商的任意一家,同样可以通过您享受我们的现金支持。

您在与以上三大语言教育机构的任意一家签订语言培训服务合同时请告知其工作人员您是由www.eepeople.com 推荐前来签约,并请工作人员在合同的备注栏填写“www.eepeople.com ”之后,请在以下链接页面上传合同编号,就可获得我们的现金奖励。您也可以发送电子邮件到julia.zhang@eepeople.com 或QQ:2632789399 向我们咨询获得现金奖励的操作步骤。

http://www.eepeople.com/power_mode.action

祝您有所收获!!

关键词: 英语     能力     直接     决定     行业发展     高度     技术     人员    

菜鸟
2012-10-22 11:37:45     打赏
2楼

活动仍在继续,敬请关注。

共2条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]