菜鸟
2006-12-17 17:57:00     打赏
11楼
I
  ICE

In-Circuit Emulator. See emulator.
  在线仿真器。查阅仿真器。

I/O(输入/输出)
  Input/Output. The interface between a processor and the world around it. The simplest examples are switches (inputs) and LEDs (outputs).
  输入/输出。处理器与外界的交互界面。最简单的例子是开关(输入)和发光二级管(输出)。

I/O device(IO设备)
  A piece of hardware that interfaces between the processor and the outside world. Common examples are switches and LEDs, serial ports, and network controllers.
   一种介于处理器和外界之间的硬件设备。一般的实例是开关、LED、串口和网络控制器。

I/O map(I/O映射)
  A table or diagram containing the name and address range of each peripheral addressable by the processor within the I/O space. I/O maps are a helpful aid in getting to know the target.
  一张包含每个外设的名字和地址的表格或图表,可由处理器在I/O空间中设定地址。I/O映射对得知目标机情况非常有利。

I/O space(I/O空间)
  A special memory region provided by some processors and generally reserved for the attachment of I/O devices. Memory locations and registers within an I/O space can be accessed only via special instructions. For example, processors in the 80x86 family have special I/O space instructions called in and out. Contrast with memory space.
  一个由处理器提供的特殊内存区域,一般为为I/O设备的附件保留。在I/O空间的内存位置和寄存器只能通过特殊的指定进行访问。例如:80X86家族的处理器有叫做in / out的特殊的I/O空间指令。相对内存空间而言。

菜鸟
12楼
ISR(中断服务程序)
  See interrupt service routine.
  instruction pointer(指令指针)

A register in the processor that contains the address of the next instructio

n to be executed. Also known as a program counter.
  包含下一条要执行指令地址的处理器中的寄存器。也叫程序计数器。

Interrupt(中断)
  An asynchronous electrical signal from a peripheral to the processor. When the peripheral asserts this signal, we say that an interrupt occurs. When an  interrupt occurs, the current state of the processor is saved and an interrupt service routine is executed. When the interrupt service routine exits, control of the processor is returned to whatever part of the software was previously running.
  一个从外设到处理器的异步电信号。当外设发出这个信号,我们说一个中断发生。当一个中断发生,当前的处理器状态被保存并且中断服务程序开始运行。当中断服务程序退出,对处理器的控制权转到先前运行的那个软件上。

interrupt latency(中断延迟)
  The amount of time between the assertion of an interrupt and the start of th

e associated interrupt service routine.
  在中断发生和相关的中断服务程序运行之间的时间长短。

interrupt service routine(中断服务程序)
  A piece of software executed in response to a particular interrupt.
  响应特定中断而运行的一小段软件。

interrupt type(中断类型)
  A unique number associated with each interrupt.
  和每一个中断相关联的唯一数字。

interrupt vector (中断向量)
  The address of an interrupt service routine.
  中断服务程序所在的地址。

interrupt vector table(中断向量表)
  A table containing interrupt vectors and indexed by interrupt type. This table contains the processor"s mapping between interrupts and interrupt service  routines and must be initialized by the programmer.
  一个表格,包含由中断类型决定的中断向量和索引。这个表格包含中断与中断服务程序

之间的处理器的映射,必须由程序员进行初始化。
  intertask communication(进程间通讯)
  A mechanism used by tasks and interrupt service routines to share information and synchronize their access to shared resources. The most common building blocks of intertask communication are semaphores and mutexes.
  一种被用来在任务和中断服务程序之间共享信息和同步它们对共享资源访问的机制。大部分进程间通讯的建立的基石是信号灯和互斥。

菜鸟
13楼
K
  Kernel(内核)
  An essential part of any multitasking operating system, the kernel contains

just the scheduler and context-switch routine.
  任何多任务操作系统的本质部分,内核仅仅包含调度程序和上下文切换进程。

L
  Linker(连接程序)

A software development tool that accepts one or more object files as input a nd outputs a relocatable program. The linker is thus run after all of the source files have been compiled or assembled.
  一种能把一个或更多目标文件组合成可输入和输出的可重定位程序的开发工具。连接程

序在所有的源文件都被编译或汇编之后运行。
  Locator(定位程序)
  A software development tool that assigns physical addresses to the elocatab le program produced by the linker. This is the last step in the preparation of software for execution by an embedded system and the resulting file is called an executable. In some cases, the locator"s function may be hidden with in the linker.
  一种分配物理地址给连接程序处理过的可重定位程序的软件开发工具。这是准备一个软件在嵌入式系统中运行的最后一步,并且结果文件叫做可执行的。在一些情况下,定位程序功能隐藏在连接程序中。

logic analyzer(逻辑分析仪)
  A hardware debugging tool that can be used to capture the logic levels (0 or
   1) of dozens, or even hundreds, of electrical signals in real-time. Logic analyzers can be quite helpful for debugging hardware problems and complex pr  
ocessor-peripheral interactions.
  一种硬件调试工具,能捕获实时电信号的许多逻辑电平(0或1),逻辑分析仪在调试硬件问题和复杂的处理外设交互时相当有用。

菜鸟
2006-12-17 17:58:00     打赏
14楼
M
  memory map(内存映射)
  A table or diagram containing the name and address range of each peripheral addressable by the processor within the memory space. Memory maps are a helpful aid in getting to know the target.
  一个在内存空间中的,包含每个外设的名字和可由处理器设置的地址范围的表格或图表。内存映射有助于了解目标机情况。

memory-mapped I/O(内存映射I/O)
  An increasingly common hardware design methodology in which I/O devices are placed into the memory space rather than the I/O space. From the processor"s point of view, memory-mapped I/O devices look very much like memory devices.
  一种日益流行的硬件设计方法,在这种方法中,I/O设备被放置在内存空间而不是I/O空间。从处理器的观点看,内存映射I/O设备看上去很象内存一样。

memory space(内存空间)
  A processor"s standard address space. Contrast with I/O space.
  一个处理器的标准地址空间。相对I/O空间。

Microcontroller(微控制器)
  A microcontroller is very similar to a microprocessor. The main difference is that a microcontroller is designed specifically for use in embedded systems Microcontrollers typically include a CPU, memory (a small amount of RAM and/or ROM), and other peripherals on the same chip. Common examples are the 8051, Intel"s 80196, and Motorola"s 68HCxx series.
  微控制器很像微处理器。主要的差别在于微控制器被特殊设计用在嵌入式系统中。微控制器典型地包括CPU、内存(很小的RAM或ROM),还有其他的外设,它们在同一块芯片上。常见的例子是:8051、Intel80196、Motorola68HCxx系列。

菜鸟
15楼
Microprocessor(微处理器)
  A piece of silicon containing a general-purpose CPU. The most common examples are Intel"s 80x86 and Motorola"s 680x0 families.
  一片包含通用CPU的硅片。常见的例子是:Intel80x86、Motorola 680x0系列。

Monitor(监视器)
  In the context of this book, a debug monitor. However, there is a second meaning for this word that is associated with intertask communication. In that context, a monitor is a language-level synchronization feature.
  在这本书的上下文中,是指调试监视器。然而,第二个意思与任务间通讯相关联。在那个上下文中,监视器是高级同步机制的特性。

Multiprocessing(多处理)
  The use of more than one processor in a single computer system. So-called "multiprocessor systems" usually have a common memory space through which the processors can communicate and share data. In addition, some multiprocessor systems support parallel processing.
  在单个的计算机系统中有多个处理器。被叫作“多处理器系统”的一般有公用的内存空间,处理器通过它们进行通讯和共享数据。另外,一些多处理器系统支持并行处理。

Multitasking (多任务)
  The execution of multiple software routines in pseudo-parallel. Each routine
represents a separate "thread of execution" and is referred to as a task. The operating system is responsible for simulating parallelism by parceling out the processor"s time.
  伪并行运行的多个软件程序。每一个程序表现得像分开的“执行的线程”并且被看作是一个任务。操作系统通过分配处理器时间来模拟并行方式。

Mutex(互斥)
  A data structure for mutual exclusion, also known as a binary semaphore. A mutex is basically just a multitasking-aware binary flag that can be used to
synchronize the activities of multiple tasks. As such, it can be used to protect critical sections of the code from interruption and shared resources from simultaneous use.
  表现互斥现象的数据结构,也被当作二元信号灯。一个互斥基本上是一个多任务敏感的二元信号,它能用作同步多任务的行为,它常用作保护从中断来的临界段代码并且在共享同步使用的资源。

mutual exclusion(互斥现象)
  A guarantee of exclusive access to a shared resource. In embedded systems, the shared resource is typically a block of memory, a global variable, or a set of registers. Mutual exclusion can be achieved with the use of a semaphore or mutex.
  唯一访问共享资源的保证。在嵌入式系统中,共享的资源典型的有内存块或寄存器组。互斥现象能由使用信号灯或互斥完成。

菜鸟
16楼
N
  NVRAM
  Non-Volatile Random-Access Memory. A type of RAM that retains its data even when the system is powered down. NVRAM frequently consists of an SRAM and a 
long-life battery.
  非易失的随机访问存储器。一种能在系统关机的情况下保持它的数据的RAM。NVRAM常常由SRAM和长寿命电池组成。

O

OTP

See one-time programmable.
  object code(目标代码)

A set of processor-readable opcodes and data. The output of compilers,assemblers, linkers, and locators are files containing object code.
  处理器能读的操作码和数据。编译器、汇编器、连接器和定位器的输出文件都含有目标代码。

object file(目标文件)
  A file containing object code. The output of a compiler or assembler.
  包含目标代码的文件。编译器或汇编器的输出。

one-time programmable(一次可编程的)
  Any programmable device, like a PROM, that can be programmed just once by th
  e end user. However, this term is used almost exclusively to refer to microc  
ontrollers with on-chip PROM.
  任一可编程的设备,像PROM,仅仅能被最终用户编程一次。然而,这个术语一般被专有地使用在拥有片上PROM的微控制器上。

opcode

A sequence of bits that is recognized by the processor as one of the instruc

tions in its instruction set.
  一串被处理器验证过的二进制位的序列,它作为其指令集的一个子集。

operating system(操作系统)
  A piece of software that makes multitasking possible. An operating system ty
pically consists of a set of function calls, or software interrupts, and a periodic clock tick. The operating system is responsible for deciding which task should be using the processor at a given time and for controlling access to shared resources.
  使多任务能够实现的一个软件。一个操作系统典型地由一个函数调用集、软件中断和定期时钟周期组成。一个操作系统负责决定哪一个任务在给定的时间将使用处理器,并且控制对共享资源的访问。

Oscilloscope(示波器)
  A hardware debugging tool that allows you to view the voltage on one or more electrical lines. For example, you might use an oscilloscope to determine if a particular interrupt is currently asserted.
  一种硬件调试工具,它让你能观察到一个或更多电路上的电压。例如:如果一个特殊的中断发生,你可以用一个示波器去检测它。

菜鸟
17楼
P
  PROM(可编程只读存储器)
  Programmable Read-Only Memory. A type of ROM that can be written (programmed) with a device programmer. These memory devices can be programmed only once, so they are sometimes referred to as write-once or one-time programmable devices.
  可编程只读存储器。能被设备编程器写的一种ROM。这种内存设备可以被编程一次,所以它们有时被作为写一次或一次性编程设备来看待。

parallel processing(并行进程)
  The ability to apply two or more processors to a single computation.
  一种在单个计算机上运行两个或多个程序的能力。

Peripheral (外设)
  A piece of hardware other than the processor, usually memory or an I/O device. The peripheral may reside within the same chip as the processor, in which case it is called an internal peripheral.
  一种不同于处理器的硬件设备,常指内存或I/O设备。外设经常和处理器在一片芯片上,在这种情况下,它被称为集成外设。

physical address(物理地址)
  The actual address that is placed on the address bus when accessing a memory location or register.
  当访问内存位置或寄存器时,在地址总线上的真实的地址。

Preemptive(抢先)
  A scheduler is said to be preemptive if it allows the running task to be sus

pended when a higher-priority task becomes ready. Non-preemptive schedulers are easier to implement but less appropriate for embedded systems.
  当一个高优先级的任务准备好时,充许正在运行的任务被挂起的调度策略被称为优先。无优先的调度策略更容易实现一些但适合在嵌入式系统中使用。

Polling(轮询)
  A method of interfacing with hardware that involves repeatedly reading a status register until the device has reached the awaited state. Device drivers   are either polling or interrupt-driven, with the latter being more generally  
preferred.
  一种硬件交互方法,不断读状态寄存器,直到设备进入等待状态。设备驱动程序不是轮询的就是中断驱动的,后一种越来越成为首选的。

Priority(优先)
  The relative importance of one task compared to another.
  一个任务与其他任务相比的重要关系。

priority inversion(优先转置)
  An unwanted software situation in which a high-priority task is delayed while waiting for access to a shared resource that is not even being used at the time. For all practical purposes, the priority of this task has been lowered during the delay period.
  一种不希望发生的软件状态,在此状态一个高优先级任务因为等待访问一个那时不再使用的共享资源而被延迟。在所有的实践目标中,这个任务的优先级在延迟周期内都被降低。

菜鸟
2006-12-17 17:59:00     打赏
18楼
Process(进程)
  A word that is often confused with task or thread. The crucial distinction is that all of the tasks in a system share a common memory space. Processes, on the other hand, always have their own private memory space. Processes are   common in multi-user systems but are rarely, if ever, found in embedded systems.
  这个名词经常与任务或线程混淆。至关重要的差别在于系统中的所有任务共享公共的内存空间。进程,另一方面,常常有它们自己的私有内存空间。进程在多用户系统中,但少有地,如有可能,也可在嵌入式系统中。

Processor(处理器)
  A generic term that does not distinction between microprocessor, microcontroller, and digital signal processor.
  一个对于微处理器、微控制器他数字信号处器无差别的通用术语。

processor family(处理器族)
  A set of related processors, usually successive generations from the same manufacturer. For example, Intel"s 80x86 family began with the 8086 and now in
cludes the 80186, 286, 386, 486, Pentium, and many others. The later models
in a family are typically backwards-compatible with the ones that came before.
  一个相关的处理器集,常常连续地从一个生产商产生。例如:Intel"s 80x86族开始从8086开始,现在有80186, 286, 386, 486, Pentium及其他。在一个族中,稍后的产品典型地向后兼容在它以前生产的产品。

processor-independent(处理器无关)
  A piece of software that is independent of the processor on which it will be

run. Most programs that can be written in a high-level language are processor-independent. Contrast with processor-specific.
  一个与处理器无关的,并能在其上运行的软件。大多数用高级语言编写程序是处理器无关的。相对于处理器定制。

processor-specific(处理器定制)
  A piece of software that is highly dependent on the processor on which it wi ll be run. Such code must usually be written in assembly language. Contrast   with processor-independent.
  一个高度依赖处理器的软件,在上其才能运行。一些代码必须用汇编语言编写。相对于处理器无关。
[code]<SCRIPT style="COLOR: #000" event="onload for=window type=text/javascript>
ImgLoad(document.getElementById("BodyLabel"));
</script>[/code]

菜鸟
2007-01-10 01:26:00     打赏
19楼
收藏……

共19条 2/2 1 2 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]