这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 嵌入式开发 » MCU » A letter to EXPERT(VxWorks)

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

A letter to EXPERT(VxWorks)

菜鸟
2004-11-11 02:35:24     打赏

Hello, expert I've encountered an issue. This happens on a 32-bits 133MHzMIPS platform with Tornado2.2 I use the Tornado project environment to generate the run-time image "vxWorks_romCompress".It's 1Mbytes

in size. I burn it onto my 2M Flash memory. But after I started the system only

Attached TCP/IP interface to motfec unit 0

Atta

printed on the screen by COM1. Then system's dead. I think there may be something wrong with the Ram address allocation.Because a 9Mbytes application can be

compressed with the BSP,VxWorks, and run successfully in standalone mode. My application is 13Mbytes in archive format. Maybe something wrong when uncompressed code put onto the

Ram. The address allocation is:

Hello, expert I've encountered an issue. This happens on a 32-bits 133MHzMIPS platform with Tornado2.2 I use the Tornado project environment to generate the run-time image "vxWorks_romCompress".It's 1Mbytes

in size. I burn it onto my 2M Flash memory. But after I started the system only

Attached TCP/IP interface to motfec unit 0

Atta

printed on the screen by COM1. Then system's dead. I think there may be something wrong with the Ram address allocation.Because a 9Mbytes application can be

compressed with the BSP,VxWorks, and run successfully in standalone mode. My application is 13Mbytes in archive format. Maybe something wrong when uncompressed code put onto the

Ram. The address allocation is:

---------------------- 0x02000000 = RAM_SIZE = RamTop | | | | | | | | | | | ROM image | |--------------------| 0x01C80000 = RAM_HIGH_ADRS | | | | | | | | | | | | |--------------------| | | | 0x00001000 = RAM_ADRS & RAM_LOW_ADRS | | | | exc vectors, bp anchor, exc msg, bootline | | | | ------------------ 0x00000000 = LOCAL_MEM_LOCAL_ADRS

But i don't know the uncompression process of VxWorks_RomCompress, and the location of the uncompressed

code in RAM.

So can you tell me where could the problem reside?

Or can you tell me more about the uncompression process.

THANKS A LOT.

关键词: letter     EXPERT     VxWorks    

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]