这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 综合技术 » 测试测量 » 【应用笔记】光伏电池电气性能的评测——脉冲式I-V测量Pulsed I-V Me

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

【应用笔记】光伏电池电气性能的评测——脉冲式I-V测量Pulsed I-V Measurements

高工
2012-06-08 18:16:52     打赏

除了直流I-V和电容测量,脉冲式I-V测量也可用于得出太阳能电池的某些参数。特别是,脉冲式I-V测量在判断转换效率、最短载流子寿命和电池电容的影响时一直非常有用。

In addition to DC I-V and capacitance measurements, pulsed I-V measurements may be useful for deriving parameters of a solar cell. In particular, pulsed I-V measurements have been useful in determining the conversion efficiency, minimum carrier lifetime, and the effects of cell capacitance.

本文详细介绍的这些PV测量操作都可以利用针对半导体评测设计的自动化测试系统快速而简便地实现,例如来自吉时利仪器公司的4200-SCS半导体特征分析系统4。该系统能够采用四针探测方式提供并吸收电流,并支持软件控制的电流、电压和电容测量。该系统可以配置各种源和测量模块,进行连续式的和脉冲式的I-V与C-V测量,得到一些重要的PV电池参数。例如,该系统可以利用4225-PMU模块连接到PV电池上进行脉冲式I-V扫描(如图8所示)5。除了提供脉冲电压源,该PMU还能够吸收电流,从而测出太阳能电池的输出电流,如图9所示。4200-SCS系统支持各种硬件模块和软件测量函数库。

The PV measurements detailed here can be made quickly and simply by using an automated test system designed for evaluating semiconductors, such as the Model 4200-SCS Semiconductor Characterization System from Keithley Instruments.The system can source and sink current using a four-probe approach, and make software-controlled measurements of current, voltage, and capacitance. The system can be outfitted with a variety of source and measurement modules to make continuous and pulsed I‑V and C‑V measurements for deriving important PV cell parameters. For example, the system can be connected to a PV cell to perform a pulsed I‑V sweep using a Model 4225-PMU module (Fig. 8).In addition to sourcing a pulsed voltage, the PMU can sink current so it can measure a solar cell’s output current as shown in Fig 9. The Model 4200-SCS system is supported by a wide array of hardware modules and software measurement function libraries.

光伏电池电气性能的评测鈥斺斅龀迨絀-V测量Pulsed <wbr>I-V <wbr>Measurements

太阳能电池

SMA同轴线

连接公共端

图8. 4225-PMU模块可用于PV电池的脉冲式I-V测量

Fig 8. The Model 4225-PMU module can be used to make pulsed I‑V measurements on a PV cell.

光伏电池电气性能的评测鈥斺斅龀迨絀-V测量Pulsed <wbr>I-V <wbr>Measurements

图9. 硅PV电池脉冲式I-V测量的绘图表示曲线

Fig 9. This curve is a graphical representation of pulsed I‑V measurements on a silicon PV cell.

关键词: 应用     笔记     光伏     电池     电气     性能     评测     脉冲         

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]