这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 嵌入式开发 » MCU » tornado for arm7tdmi 改变大小endian的探讨!

共4条 1/1 1 跳转至

tornado for arm7tdmi 改变大小endian的探讨!

菜鸟
2002-07-02 18:02:09     打赏
tornado 2.0 for arm7tdmi生成的映象默认为little-endian模式,这让很多初学者吃了不少苦头:系统跑不起来,还以为是哪儿哪儿出问题了。而知道了人又在想:能不能配置生成big-endian模式的呢?我就是其中一个。:)早前就此问过一个朋友,朋友说:“这个,基本上很难!”。昨天我又跑到vxworks新闻组去问了,的确很难,下面就是讨论的内容: 所有留言及回应 Message 1 in thread 寄件者:seasoblue (seasoblue2000@yahoo.com.cn) 主旨:how to change vxworks compile mode from little-endian to big-endian? 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2002-06-30 23:00:00 PST Hi, all Image for arm7tdmi is default compiled to little-endian mode from Tornado compiler. But I want to use big-endian mode for my target board. After I tried and tried,I failed.I can't find where and how to change! Give me a hand,please! Best Regards Post a follow-up to this message Message 2 in thread 寄件者:Leonid Rosenboim (MY_FIRST_NAME@CONSULTANT.COM) 主旨:Re: how to change vxworks compile mode from little-endian to big-endian? 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2002-06-30 23:15:51 PST It is relatively easy to instruct the compiler to generate either endian mode, if supported for a given architecture, but the hardware needs to be changed as well for the same engian mode, which sometimes is just a control bit, but sometimes is a harware pin. The hard part though is getting the VxWork slibraries to be compiled, tested and where needed modified for this kind of change. If you are prepared to pay a substantial amount of money WindRiver might do it for you, if possible. "seasoblue" wrote in message news:e82d8e83.0206302159.4ed27ea@posting.google.com... > Hi, all > Image for arm7tdmi is default compiled to little-endian mode from > Tornado compiler. But I want to use big-endian mode for my target > board. After I tried and tried,I failed.I can't find where and how to > change! Give me a hand,please! > > Best Regards Post a follow-up to this message Message 3 in thread 寄件者:Johan Borkhuis (borkhuis@agere.com) 主旨:Re: how to change vxworks compile mode from little-endian to big-endian? 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2002-07-01 00:46:06 PST "Leonid Rosenboim" wrote: > It is relatively easy to instruct the compiler to generate > either endian mode, if supported for a given architecture, > but the hardware needs to be changed as well for the same > engian mode, which sometimes is just a control bit, but sometimes > is a harware pin. It is not only the compiler, but also the libraries that are shipped with Tornado, and you cannot convert them to big endian AFAIK without recompiling the VxWorks source code. For T2.0.1 the libraries are all little endian, for T2.1-ARM I don't know (T2.1-MIPS is supplies in both little and big endian). Groeten, Johan -- o o o o o o o . . . _____________________________ o _____ || Johan Borkhuis | .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | borkhuis@agere.com | >(________|__|_[_________]_|__________________________| _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o` === VxWorks FAQ: http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html === Post a follow-up to this message Message 4 in thread 寄件者:drdiags (drdiags@attbi.com) 主旨:Re: how to change vxworks compile mode from little-endian to big-endian? 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2002-07-01 06:44:59 PST Hello Seasoblue, For T2.1.1, set the compiler to TOOL=gnube and change the jumper on the board to select Big-Endian. I have done this on the ARM7TDMI for T2.1.1 using the GNU toolchain. Don't remember for T2.0.1 and never used it pre-T2. (see if you have the libARMARCH4gnubevx.a library in your target/lib directory). Note, you will have to rebuild the bootrom and re-enter your bootrom settings. "seasoblue" wrote in message news:e82d8e83.0206302206.71e36f75@posting.google.com... > Hi,all > Image for arm7tdmi core is default compiled by Tornado to > little-endian mode. > But I want to use big-endian mode for my target board. After I tried > and tried,I failed because I can't find where and how to change config > files! Would Anybody give a hand?? > Best regards Post a follow-up to this message 欢迎各位高高手发言。。。。:)

关键词: tornado     arm7tdmi     改变     大小     en    

菜鸟
2002-07-02 18:12:00     打赏
2楼
drdiags说的对,在T2.1.1中已经支持BIG-ENDIAN模式了,只要简单地选择就可以实现了。

菜鸟
2002-07-02 18:19:00     打赏
3楼
[quote][b]以下是引用[i]xiaohua在2002-7-2 10:12:36[/i]的发言:[/b] drdiags说的对,在T2.1.1中已经支持BIG-ENDIAN模式了,只要简单地选择就可以实现了。 [/quote] 可惜我们大多数人还在用2.0,不知T2.1.1多了那些东东和特色??也好让我们望梅止渴,呵呵~~~~

菜鸟
2002-07-02 19:00:00     打赏
4楼
[upload=jpg]uploadImages/2002721102357147.jpg[/upload]

共4条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]