姓名:杜克铭
职务:老师
联系电话:86-10-82683001
13426113638
Email:dukeming08@mails.gucas.ac.cn
联系地址:北京市海淀区中关村南二条一号 B座 255室
邮编:100190
单位:中国科学院空间科学与应用研究中心
申请缘由:最近有个课题是设计LCD驱动,用于光学调制和光学探测的控制部分,想用Xilinx的FPGA来设计。
Name: Keming Du
Post: Lecturer
Phone:86-10-82683001
13426113638
Email: dukeming08@mails.gucas.ac.cn
Address: Room 255, Building B, Nan'ertiao 1#, Zhongguancun,Haidian District,Beijing,China
Zipcode: 100190
Organization: Center for Space Science and Applied Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Cause of application: Aim to design a LCD driver, for optical modulation and optical detection.
共3条
1/1 1 跳转至页
Dear Duekming
I'm student of Hong Kong IVE school,
I learned the Xilinx softwave and it is my favour,
At present, you have provide xilinx board to leraning,
I hope to you are able provide the product for my learning,
let me to increase my knowledge in the technology,
I'm looking for your reply if you have feel free,
Thank you
Faithfully
Hugo So
3楼
Dear Hugo So,
I,m afraid that you have misunderstood my meaning. I delivered the upper passage to apply a Xilinx starter kit board, not to provide something.I hope I can help you ,but not in the way that you think.
Sincerely
Keming Du
I,m afraid that you have misunderstood my meaning. I delivered the upper passage to apply a Xilinx starter kit board, not to provide something.I hope I can help you ,but not in the way that you think.
Sincerely
Keming Du
共3条
1/1 1 跳转至页
回复
我要赚赏金打赏帖 |
|
|---|---|
| 告别手动建模:我让AI用FreeCAD画了个开发板外壳被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】总结收官——从IMU动作识别到LVGL桌宠被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】MPU6050双链路对比被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】DA14531被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WI-FI模块测评】DA16200被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】环境搭建被打赏¥32元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】LVGL显示动画被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】IMU动作识别的数据采集与模型训练被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【S32K3学习整理】时钟系统 ClockOut 功能被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【S32K3学习整理】以太网LoopBack模式功能验证被打赏¥26元 | |
我要赚赏金
