这是这12个创意中交流氛围最好的~~~~~~
说明楼主真的是用心了
Take it easy, bro..
I'm not ganna hurt you nor decry your design work.
Where there's a stain, there's a attractive point to others, especially the remain part of your work is to some extent fine.(Feeling satisfied, right?)
Find a problem, evaluate it, then solve it, that's the line I used to follow. I did discover a mask in front of your word and it may misguide some reader who did not pay attention to it. What i did is making it more clear. I'm sorry about the dissect on "Green" that make you guy uncomfortable. My point is: If your design is "not", either not completed or not integrate or what else, that's fine, but please, do me a favor`_` just dont label it is "Green" ! and there won't be any argument, I promise. Maybe both of us have not figure out yet the true meaning of "Green", in this case, put forward different views, let others to be judgment.
What you think, my dear bro? What if this debate would help to increase your popularity? Try to say thank you
I'm not ganna hurt you nor decry your design work.
Where there's a stain, there's a attractive point to others, especially the remain part of your work is to some extent fine.(Feeling satisfied, right?)
Find a problem, evaluate it, then solve it, that's the line I used to follow. I did discover a mask in front of your word and it may misguide some reader who did not pay attention to it. What i did is making it more clear. I'm sorry about the dissect on "Green" that make you guy uncomfortable. My point is: If your design is "not", either not completed or not integrate or what else, that's fine, but please, do me a favor`_` just dont label it is "Green" ! and there won't be any argument, I promise. Maybe both of us have not figure out yet the true meaning of "Green", in this case, put forward different views, let others to be judgment.
What you think, my dear bro? What if this debate would help to increase your popularity? Try to say thank you
回复
我要赚赏金打赏帖 |
|
|---|---|
| 告别手动建模:我让AI用FreeCAD画了个开发板外壳被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】总结收官——从IMU动作识别到LVGL桌宠被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】MPU6050双链路对比被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】DA14531被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WI-FI模块测评】DA16200被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】环境搭建被打赏¥32元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】LVGL显示动画被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】IMU动作识别的数据采集与模型训练被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【S32K3学习整理】时钟系统 ClockOut 功能被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【S32K3学习整理】以太网LoopBack模式功能验证被打赏¥26元 | |
我要赚赏金
