共5条
1/1 1 跳转至页
与Douglass聊了几句
上星期六买了《Real-Time UML》,
http://bbs.edw.com.cn/dispbbs.asp?boardID=3&ID=21888
发信先问Douglass是不是狼孩。
>>bpd,??!
>>
>>About the Author
>>
>>Bruce was raised by wolves in the Oregon wilderness. He taught himself
>>to read at age 3 and calculus before age 12......
>>
>>Is it true or not??
回复是:
>>Well, the wolves are metaphorical but the rest is true
对他写作感兴趣,想知道是用什么写的。我又问。
>Bruce Douglass,??!
>
> Thank you and sorry to disturb you.
> I have another question. To write your book, what kind of
>software did you use? Word, DocBook or others?
回复是:
>Text was done in Word, figures in either Visio or Rhapsody.
我表示疑惑,用Word怎么做文档的版本管理呢?
Bruce Douglass,??!
OK, Word. Word document is binary file, then how do you know
what you add between today and yesterday. I try CVS, but it is not good.
How did you slove this?
回复是:
Most of the time I don't need to track it, when I do need to, I use the
Track Changes feature in Word
倒先生不做书的版本管理的。
后来想了想,我是中午和下午email的,倒先生在美国应该是快凌晨了,敢情他一直在上网冲浪。
关键词: Douglass 聊了 几句
共5条
1/1 1 跳转至页
回复
我要赚赏金打赏帖 |
|
|---|---|
| 告别手动建模:我让AI用FreeCAD画了个开发板外壳被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】总结收官——从IMU动作识别到LVGL桌宠被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】MPU6050双链路对比被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】DA14531被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WI-FI模块测评】DA16200被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】环境搭建被打赏¥32元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】LVGL显示动画被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】IMU动作识别的数据采集与模型训练被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【S32K3学习整理】时钟系统 ClockOut 功能被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【S32K3学习整理】以太网LoopBack模式功能验证被打赏¥26元 | |
我要赚赏金
