这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » DIY与开源设计 » 电子DIY » EEPW84. Help. English language.

共7条 1/1 1 跳转至

EEPW84. Help. English language.

菜鸟
2016-12-23 07:03:59     打赏
My post is maybe incorrect, sorry for this. But can someone talk english and answer me a few questions about the keyboard? Thanks!

专家
2016-12-23 09:16:52     打赏
2楼
Oh, although I do not understand, but I think that you leave questions in the forum, many people can answer your questions.

菜鸟
2016-12-23 10:25:33     打赏
3楼

Okay, thanks. So my questions are:

1) 已经达到50人,降价为349元,399元支付的朋友在确认函发出收到之后联系我们支付宝退差价即可。

If i understand correctly this means that i can receive 50RMB back. I received the confirmation letter already so that means now i can ask for 50RMB refund or i should wait when i receive the keyboard?

2) What is the estimation shipping date of the first batch? As i can read in the letter it is January, but 1-15 of January or 15-30?

3) I bought silver aluminum case but i also want to buy black one later. Will the second round of the group-buy be? 

4) Is it possible to make anodized aluminum plate as an additional to stainless steel one?

Thank you for any information!

菜鸟
2016-12-23 11:26:18     打赏
4楼

蹩脚英文装下逼。。

my unofficial reply

1,yes,you can get 50 rmb back,just ask customer service

2,acoording to the seller,the factory will take 15-30 days to produce the aluminum case after group-buy deadline

3,probably not,the price will back to normal,there is a anouunuce that you can add order for the last aluminum group-buy which i heard from qq group today's earyly morning,just be quick to ask customer service buy one,the palces are limited.

4,ask seller.

菜鸟
2016-12-24 10:55:35     打赏
5楼

To the OP: Yeah, the topic that you chose is "Keyboard Resource," not quite the topic that you are asking, but who really care, right?

I am also a noobe here, so don't consider me as one of the gurus. Please take my word with a grain of salt.

So far as I can observe, this forum is mainly used for posting kits applications and technical discussions. Few information about purchasing, selling and shipping is posted here. That is been said, like what 数字几年 basically told you, you have to contact with the seller, the one you talked with over Taobao.

For the no.3 that you posted, I agree with 数字几年. I am also considering buying one of those, definitely need to make a decision ASAP, otherwise there might not be a second round. I'm just saying, since the kits are not available for all (you have to apply for it). However, I can't guarantee anything. If you really like to have a second one, I think it is necessary to do it quick.

If you have any further question, you can simply post it in the forum. I am sure there will be someone who know English to help you, or at least they can translate your question and let other people to answer it.

菜鸟
2016-12-24 18:17:03     打赏
6楼

Hi,

feeling very pleasure to answer your question.

(1)Pls contact qq number 448391349 and he will give u a refund with 50 RMB through Alipay, remember give him ur order number:)

(2)The shipping date will be 10-20 Jan

(3)If u want to buy another one, we can give u a chance to add another order, pls enter this llink:https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39180936111

and just make sure the quantity is 349, and remark with"Need one Black Alu case”

(4)Now we are trying our best to produce Alu plate, but it still need some more time, u know most of the factories will stop producing because of CHN Spring Festival:(

Wish it can help u and if u have any other questions pls write me an e-mail(448391349@qq.com)

专家
2017-02-14 13:52:11     打赏
7楼
yours english so good!

共7条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]