这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 嵌入式开发 » MCU » Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxwo

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks

菜鸟
2002-06-10 04:04:07     打赏
回应的第 1-10 项留言 Message 1 in thread 寄件者:parreg@my-deja.com (parreg@my-deja.com) 主旨:Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 09:56:36 PST Hi all, In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 \ dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks partialImage.o: In function `flInit': partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to `flRegisterComponents' partialImage.o: In function `flMount': partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b2): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb19c6): undefined reference to `tlTable' partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ca): undefined reference to `tlTable' partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ce): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ee): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' partialImage.o(.text+0xb1ab2): undefined reference to `tlTable' partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aca): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': partialImage.o(.text+0xb1fc0): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a6): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c6): undefined reference to `mtdTable' partialImage.o(.text+0xb20ca): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' partialImage.o(.text+0xb20e2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1 Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in advance. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Message 2 in thread 寄件者:Band-Aid (Band-Aid@VxWorks.ORG) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 10:10:06 PST Do you have this line in your makefile? MACH_EXTRA = sysTffs.o Band-Aid wrote in message news:93kr1c$dss$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > Hi all, > > In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 > \ > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks > partialImage.o: In function `flInit': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to > `flRegisterComponents' > partialImage.o: In function `flMount': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b2): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19c6): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ca): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ce): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ee): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1ab2): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aca): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1fc0): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a6): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c6): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20ca): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20e2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1 > > Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > advance. > > > > Sent via Deja.com > http://www.deja.com/ > Message 3 in thread 寄件者:parreg@my-deja.com (parreg@my-deja.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 11:54:07 PST In article , "Band-Aid" wrote: > Do you have this line in your makefile? > > MACH_EXTRA = sysTffs.o > > Band-Aid > > wrote in message news:93kr1c$dss$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > > Hi all, > > > > In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > > during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 > > \ > > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks > > partialImage.o: In function `flInit': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to > > `flRegisterComponents' > > partialImage.o: In function `flMount': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b2): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19c6): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ca): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ce): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ee): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1ab2): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aca): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > > partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1fc0): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > > partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a6): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c6): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20ca): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20e2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1 > > > > Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > > advance. > > > > > > > > Sent via Deja.com > > http://www.deja.com/ > > > > Yes I do. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Message 4 in thread 寄件者:parreg@my-deja.com (parreg@my-deja.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 11:54:31 PST In article , "Band-Aid" wrote: > Do you have this line in your makefile? > > MACH_EXTRA = sysTffs.o > > Band-Aid > > wrote in message news:93kr1c$dss$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > > Hi all, > > > > In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > > during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 > > \ > > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks > > partialImage.o: In function `flInit': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to > > `flRegisterComponents' > > partialImage.o: In function `flMount': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b2): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19c6): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ca): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ce): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ee): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1ab2): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aca): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > > partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1fc0): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > > partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a6): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c6): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20ca): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20e2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1 > > > > Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > > advance. > > > > > > > > Sent via Deja.com > > http://www.deja.com/ > > > > Yes I do. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Message 5 in thread 寄件者:parreg@my-deja.com (parreg@my-deja.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 11:57:08 PST In article , "Band-Aid" wrote: > Do you have this line in your makefile? > > MACH_EXTRA = sysTffs.o > > Band-Aid > > wrote in message news:93kr1c$dss$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > > Hi all, > > > > In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > > during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 > > \ > > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks > > partialImage.o: In function `flInit': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to > > `flRegisterComponents' > > partialImage.o: In function `flMount': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b2): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19c6): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ca): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ce): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ee): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1ab2): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aca): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > > partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1fc0): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > > partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a6): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c6): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20ca): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20e2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > > make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1 > > > > Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > > advance. > > > > > > > > Sent via Deja.com > > http://www.deja.com/ > > > > Yes I do. I feel that I'm missing an INCLUDE however my config file contains the INCLUDES defined in the manual. as well as sysTffs.c Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Message 6 in thread 寄件者:Charles Krinke (ckrinke@doctordesign.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 12:44:52 PST > > > > > > In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > > > during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 > > > \ > > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > > partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': > > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' > > > partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': > > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > > > partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': > > > partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': > > > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' Personally, what I do when this happens is to search the source files for references to the undefined references and see if there are any appropriate (or inappropriate) #ifdef's near them. Invariably, there has been an #ifdef around the original definition of the undefined (at least so far), and studying the implications of that ifdef has fixed my problems so far. I should however say, that, just defining the ifdef is not necessarily the correct answer as many of these manifest constants are in themselves affected by other manifest constants. > > > > > > Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > > > advance. > > > Sent via Deja.com > > > http://www.deja.com/ > > > > > > > Yes I do. I feel that I'm missing an INCLUDE however my config file > contains the INCLUDES defined in the manual. as well as sysTffs.c > > > Sent via Deja.com > http://www.deja.com/ Message 7 in thread 寄件者:Eric Lesch (eric.e.lesch@lmco.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 15:06:25 PST First of all my processor is the PPC603. When I first built a BSP with TFFS I got the same errors. It turned out that I did not have the library with TFFS in it. I determined this by searching the libraries I had looking for flMount. It did not exist because we had not purchased the TFFS package. I did however find that there was a library for my processor without hardware floating point support, but did have TFFS support. I first linked against the library without TFFS and then linked agaist the one with the TFFS. It only pulled the TFFS portion out of the second library. This worked just fine, and I was able to create my BSP with hardware floating point and TFFS. parreg@my-deja.com wrote: > Hi all, > > In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 > \ > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks > partialImage.o: In function `flInit': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to > `flRegisterComponents' > partialImage.o: In function `flMount': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b2): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19c6): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ca): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ce): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ee): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1ab2): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aca): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1fc0): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a6): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c6): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20ca): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20e2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1 > > Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > advance. > > Sent via Deja.com > http://www.deja.com/ Message 8 in thread 寄件者:Eric Lesch (eric.e.lesch@lmco.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-11 15:10:01 PST First of all my processor is the PPC603. When I first built a BSP with TFFS I got the same errors. It turned out that I did not have the library with TFFS in it. I determined this by searching the libraries I had looking for flMount. It did not exist because we had not purchased the TFFS package. I did however find that there was a library for my processor without hardware floating point support, but did have TFFS support. I first linked against the library without TFFS and then linked agaist the one with the TFFS. It only pulled the TFFS portion out of the second library. This worked just fine, and I was able to create my BSP with hardware floating point and TFFS. parreg@my-deja.com wrote: > Hi all, > > In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 > \ > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks > partialImage.o: In function `flInit': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to > `flRegisterComponents' > partialImage.o: In function `flMount': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b2): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19b6): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19c6): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ca): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ce): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb19ee): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o: In function `flFormat': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a96): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1a9a): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aaa): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aae): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1ab2): undefined reference to `tlTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1aca): undefined reference to `noOfTLs' > partialImage.o: In function `flIntelIdentify': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1c9c): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > partialImage.o: In function `isRAM': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb1fc0): undefined reference to `flDelayLoop' > partialImage.o: In function `flIdentifyFlash': > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20a6): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c2): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20c6): undefined reference to `mtdTable' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20ca): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > partialImage.o(.text+0xb20e2): undefined reference to `noOfMTDs' > make: *** [vxWorks] Error 0x1 > > Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > advance. > > Sent via Deja.com > http://www.deja.com/ Message 9 in thread 寄件者:Johan Borkhuis (borkhuis@lucent.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-12 00:56:42 PST parreg@my-deja.com wrote in <93kr1c$dss$1@nnrp1.deja.com>: >In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors >during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 \ > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks >partialImage.o: In function `flInit': >partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to >`flRegisterComponents' ... > >Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in >advance. Yes, this means that the optional product TFFS is not included in your system. It has to be bought seperately. But due to an error in the distribution the library you need (ftllite.o) is included in another library, the libPPCEC603gnuvx.a. Take a look at: http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/mbx860.html on how to access this file. BTW: this can be done for development so you can continue, but you need a license from WRS before you can officially use and sell a product that includes TFFS! Groeten, Johan -- o o o o o o o . . . ___________________________________ o _____ || Johan Borkhuis | .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | johan@borksoft.xs4all.nl | >(________|__|_[_________]_|________________________________| _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o` === VxWorks FAQ: http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html === Message 10 in thread 寄件者:parreg@my-deja.com (parreg@my-deja.com) 主旨:Re: Building a TFFS BSP 新闻群组:comp.os.vxworks View this article only 日期:2001-01-12 06:14:06 PST In article <902765849borkhuislucentcom@135.7.153.102>, borkhuis@lucent.com (Johan Borkhuis) wrote: > parreg@my-deja.com wrote in <93kr1c$dss$1@nnrp1.deja.com>: > >In building a BSP to include TFFS changes. I get the following errors > >during RE-BUILD all in Tornado:ldppc -X -N -e _sysInit -Ttext 00010000 \ > > dataSegPad.o partialImage.o ctdt.o -o vxWorks > >partialImage.o: In function `flInit': > >partialImage.o(.text+0xb10c4): undefined reference to > >`flRegisterComponents' ... > > > >Has anyone encountered similar errors and resolved them? Thanks in > >advance. > Thank you all for your help. > Yes, this means that the optional product TFFS is not included in your > system. It has to be bought seperately. But due to an error in the > distribution the library you need (ftllite.o) is included in another > library, the libPPCEC603gnuvx.a. Take a look at: > http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/mbx860.html on how to access this > file. BTW: this can be done for development so you can continue, but you > need a license from WRS before you can officially use and sell a product > that includes TFFS! > > Groeten, > Johan > > -- > o o o o o o o . . . ___________________________________ > o _____ || Johan Borkhuis | > .][__n_n_|DD[ ====_____ | johan@borksoft.xs4all.nl | > >(________|__|_[_________]_|________________________________| > _/oo OOOOO oo` ooo ooo 'o!o!o o!o!o` > === VxWorks FAQ: http://www.xs4all.nl/~borkhuis/vxworks/vxworks.html === > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ©2002 Google

关键词: Building     新闻     群组     comp.os.vx    

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]