Embedded Software Engineer
The candidate should have significant experience in software methodology, C/C++ and assembler languages, real-time software, simulation and debugging tools.
The candidate must be able to communicate technical ideas in a clear and un-ambiguous manner to other technical (and possibly non-technical) personnel.
The candidate should have a passion for success, have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, and be able to develop collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Design, develop, test and document new versions of C-based device driver software to support new features and capabilities
- Experience in microcontroller based embedded application in consumer electronics
- MFC based GUI development to support EVB demonstration to customer
- Analyze and resolve driver problems found by customers
- Generation of Application Notes in term of device driver
- Maintenance of thorough and accurate device driver codes and documentation
- 2-5 years of experience with 2+ years in C based Device Driver development
- Verbal and written communication in English
- Good communication capability is required
- Travels for field troubleshooting
- Design and implementation of software/firmware for embedded systems based on 8-bit microcontroller as well as 32-bit proc
- Must have experience of developing software using C, C++ and assembler for real time applications
- MFC programming experience
- Device driver development based on C