这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 休闲专区 » 我爱生活 » find our mr. rights .sincerely :)

共5条 1/1 1 跳转至

find our mr. rights .sincerely :)

工程师
2005-05-17 22:52:00     打赏
we r three girls from peking university health science center. major in pharmacy .junior. being in campus for almost three years without a period of desirable love , we all feel regretful. hsc is a peaceful and pure place good for studying , but maybe somewhat lack of romantic atmosphere . right here ,right now ,all of us want to search our mr. right in this bbs. now i will introduce we three girls separately:) mm a,beijinger. born in 1984,virgo.168cm. have u even seen the famous tv series <<friends>>? if it were left to me to give her a precise discription. i would say that she is the second pheobe. if u haven't seen that ,that 's also fine. she is an amazing girl.she is tall ,slim.good-looking from appearance. and she is activity,vigrous,and very kind. she has lots of hobbies.such as movie ,i could even say that she is an expert in film. she also likes songs ,sports ,..................... do not be surprised .that's her. if u would be that fortunate guy to be together with her. i could promise that ur life will full of venture and happiness. as far as mm is concerned ,her future bf should be taller than 177cm ,coz mm is tall:) sunny ,optimism,ambitious,kind,humorous is five fundenmantal requirements:) u 'd better be keen on film and tennis. and that's it .if u want to make friends with this mm . plz add her qq ,whose number is 241566975. mm b , from jiangxi , born in 1985, pisces. 160cm. mm is a typical southen girl who has a pretty face . mm is fond of playing badminton ,chess and watching films . mm 's calligraphy is excellent. :) u can see that mm b is the youngest of us,we all look up her as our litter sister. she is very lovely and smart. hehe .a little lazy . maybe sleeping is her favourite sport .haha. and she is also a gourmet .enjoy delicious food very much:) mm b want to find a buddy whose height is above 172cm. too tall is also not welcome.:) enjoy reading meaningful books. have an optimise attitude toward life. be confident and vigrous in face of future. somewhat handsome is ok for appearance:) if u want to connect with mm b.her qq number is 121940798 and her e-mail is beiyi@126.com u 'd better give mm a introduction of urself:) here comes mm c ,and it's me . i am from jilin city,jilin province . but what abases me is that i am only 160cm. i am tht oldest of the three. born in 1983. and a typical cancer. i am also fond of seeing films as the two girls above. singing songs, reading books,shopping,some times playing computer games . i have the intention of going abroad so i do want to find a fellow who have the same ambition as i . friends all say that i am a kind and easy-going person . and i think that 's not exaggeration:) fortune-tell said that i would marry a guy that is older than me . and i myself also think that aged guys r more attractive so ,i want u to be 3-6 years older than me . better graduated .have the intention of going abroad for further study. i like northen guys better :) and u 'd better be taller than 175cm. sorry ,although i am short .i care about boys height. i think for male ,the two most important things are personality and ambitous .i think u would have them .right? if u want to make friends with me . my qq number is 157826680. my e-mail is crystal_laura@163.com :)right here waiting for u .

关键词: rights     .sincerely    

菜鸟
2005-05-18 06:10:00     打赏
2楼

哈哈

其实我觉得我条件满合适的 可惜都太小了

致~mm c~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:

Hi MUM - this is why I am not married yet!!

1. The nice men are ugly. 2. The handsome men are not nice. 3. The handsome and nice men are gay. 4. The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married. 5. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money. 6. The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money. 7. The handsome men without money are after our money. 8. The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough. 9. The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards. 10.The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!! 11. The men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative. NOW ....WHO REALLY UNDERSTANDS MEN? Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes, and it's a woman's job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.

菜鸟
2005-05-18 16:44:00     打赏
3楼

强,俺喜欢英语,继续拥英语跟贴啊,哈哈[em01]

我会常常来看的哦!

工程师
2005-05-18 17:42:00     打赏
4楼
上面贴子我是转来的,可以直接给她们发邮件阿

菜鸟
2005-05-18 17:55:00     打赏
5楼
不敢,再说,我是属于免打扰一类的,哈哈。说实在的,她们条件那么好,即使她们不说条件,俺也自卑地不敢去碰!现在真是越来越明白,为什么这个世界的男人都会找了一个比自己“差”的女子做老婆。不是我们不希望好的,是好的给了我们负担——我们只是想生活得好一点而已。[em01]

共5条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]