这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 休闲专区 » 我爱生活 » <再别康桥>之英文版

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

<再别康桥>之英文版

菜鸟
2003-05-18 18:24:47     打赏
看了 亡是公 的“每天来一首”,故有此意。 Saying goodbye to Cambrige again ------by Xu Zhimo very quietly i take my leave as quietly as i came here; quietly i wave goodbye; to the rosy clouds in the western sky; the golden willows by the riverside are young brides in the setting sun their reflections on the shimmering waves always linger in the depth of my heart; the floatingheart growing in the sludge; sways leisurely under the water; in the gentle waves of Cambrige i would be a water plant! that pool under the shade of elm trees holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; shattered to peieces among the duckweeds in the sediment of a rainbow -linke dream? to seek a dream? just to pole a boat upstream to where the green grass is more verdant; or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight and sing about in the splendour of starlight. but i cannot sing aloud quietness is my farewell music; even summer insects heep silence for me silent is Cambridge tonight! very quietly i take my leave as quiety as i came here; gently i fick my sleeves not even a wisp of cloud will i bring away. 附:中文版 再别康桥 轻轻的我走了,  正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手,  作别西天的云彩。 那河畔的金柳  是夕阳中的新娘 波光里的艳影,  在我的心头荡漾。 软泥上的青荇,  油油的在水底招摇; 在康河的柔波里,  我甘心做一条水草 那树荫下的一潭,  不是清泉,是天上虹 揉碎在浮藻间,  沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 寻梦?撑一支长篙,  向青草更青处漫溯, 满载一船星辉,  在星辉斑斓里放歌 但我不能放歌,  悄悄是别离的笙箫; 夏虫也为我沉默,  沉默是今晚的康桥! 悄悄的我走了,  正如我悄悄的来; 我挥一挥衣袖,  不带走一片云彩。 徐志摩(章琦):笔名南湖、云中鹤。西元一八九七年一月十五日,光绪二十二年农历十二月十三日酉时出生於浙江省海宁县硖石镇。父徐申如,母钱氏,富商之家,为家中独子 开智学堂、杭州一中、沪江大学、北洋大学预科、北大法政、美国克拉克大学历史学士、纽约哥伦比亚大学社会经济学硕士、入伦敦政治经济学院、剑桥大学特别生、王家学院正式生肄业归国。

关键词: 再别     康桥     英文版    

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]