这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » DIY与开源设计 » 电子DIY » 使用 C52和L298制作的寻迹小车

共2条 1/1 1 跳转至

使用 C52和L298制作的寻迹小车

院士
2011-03-01 12:32:19     打赏
Use a C-52 EVB for simple robot experiments. Build a simple two wheels robot with L293D H-Bridge driver and IR sensors. Write a C program controls robot tracked with black tape. Fun with Ving-Peaw Competition 2543, course layout, day-by-day changed rule and scoring also included

One of my student has made a disgraceful robot that used two stepper motors and with a simple IR sensor. Yes, above picture is what I'm talking. Without battery carrying, a little bit torque of the stepper and misalignment of driving shaft, makes it crawling not walking, but first demo, showed quite impressive to me. He said he wrote a couple of program lines using C, his robot can track the black tape. I feel delighted his intention and endeavor. I thought, " he borrowed me DS5000, expensive one, a soft uController with internal bootloader, why shouldn't try with our learning board C-52 Evaluation Board instead". Another one, told me the same day "I found the L293 Push/Pull Four Channel Driver at Ban-Moah, it costs 1.5 US$ ". I've been searching this chip for a year. The MiniBoard, a Motorola 68HC11 Robot Controller board designed by Fred G. Martin, also uses this driver. The day after, I then decided to prepare the page describing how to use C-52 EVB as a robot controller board. I asked my student for competition, build yourselves robot that can track the black tape. Prize for the winner is 100 US$, with a bit condition that the winner must pay for a big party at Soi Jinda's Somtum (Papaya Salad) shop. And one of the competitor is me. I thought the rule should be conceived roughly by students and technically by me. The picture on that day will put here soon.

再看的话,请回复~~~~
——回复可见内容——

关键词: 使用     制作     寻迹     小车    

助工
2011-03-04 12:50:54     打赏
2楼
kk

共2条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]