When my device runs as usual, it encounter a Program Interrupt at fault pc.
1) It's a PowerPC processor
2) The Program Interrupt was caused by unrecognized instruction.
I suspect some threads have modified the instruction so that the CPU can't recognize it.
Do you have any ideas to track who modified the instruction?
共3条
1/1 1 跳转至页
****在线***: Program Interrupt in PowerPC
2楼
PowerPC processor has a big family -- Some of them can support hardware data break point register -- and this can capture it.
Several days before, I tried to dump the instructions around fault pc and it worked.
I found NO kernel text corruption happened because all the instructions around fault pc (and at fault pc) looks good. All the instructions can be disassembled correctly.
I'm suspecting the instruction cache has been corrupted. It seems no direct way supplied to dump instruction cache.
I found NO kernel text corruption happened because all the instructions around fault pc (and at fault pc) looks good. All the instructions can be disassembled correctly.
I'm suspecting the instruction cache has been corrupted. It seems no direct way supplied to dump instruction cache.
共3条
1/1 1 跳转至页
回复
我要赚赏金打赏帖 |
|
|---|---|
| 给28BYJ-48三自由度机械臂加一个网页控制台被打赏¥32元 | |
| 用28BYJ-48电机从零搭一台三自由度机械臂被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【英飞凌开发经验】ModusToolbox配置EdgeTalk外设被打赏¥27元 | |
| 基于BQ76952PFBR的BMS保护板热插拔损坏的原因和处理措施被打赏¥32元 | |
| 三分钟快速上手搭建nRF Connect SDK开发环境(VSCode)被打赏¥25元 | |
| 告别手动建模:我让AI用FreeCAD画了个开发板外壳被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨RA8D1测评】总结收官——从IMU动作识别到LVGL桌宠被打赏¥33元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】MPU6050双链路对比被打赏¥30元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WIFI模块测评】DA14531被打赏¥28元 | |
| 【瑞萨BLE/WI-FI模块测评】DA16200被打赏¥28元 | |
我要赚赏金
