When my device runs as usual, it encounter a Program Interrupt at fault pc.
1) It's a PowerPC processor
2) The Program Interrupt was caused by unrecognized instruction.
I suspect some threads have modified the instruction so that the CPU can't recognize it.
Do you have any ideas to track who modified the instruction?
共3条
1/1 1 跳转至页
****在线***: Program Interrupt in PowerPC
2楼
PowerPC processor has a big family -- Some of them can support hardware data break point register -- and this can capture it.
Several days before, I tried to dump the instructions around fault pc and it worked.
I found NO kernel text corruption happened because all the instructions around fault pc (and at fault pc) looks good. All the instructions can be disassembled correctly.
I'm suspecting the instruction cache has been corrupted. It seems no direct way supplied to dump instruction cache.
I found NO kernel text corruption happened because all the instructions around fault pc (and at fault pc) looks good. All the instructions can be disassembled correctly.
I'm suspecting the instruction cache has been corrupted. It seems no direct way supplied to dump instruction cache.
共3条
1/1 1 跳转至页
回复
我要赚赏金打赏帖 |
|
|---|---|
| 【S32K3学习整理】使用 LPUART 的loopback 模式实现核间通讯被打赏¥28元 | |
| arduinounoq原生zephyr环境搭建被打赏¥31元 | |
| 树莓派3+Klipper,MPU6050共振补偿被打赏¥41元 | |
| GroveCreatorKit套件+摇杆测评被打赏¥18元 | |
| 设备功耗web监控界面(ESP32C5)被打赏¥28元 | |
| OrangePiZero2W系统被打赏¥33元 | |
| Linux环境下以模拟方式快速实现出入管理功能测试被打赏¥24元 | |
| 树莓派3+Klipper,老3D打印机满血升级被打赏¥33元 | |
| OK1126B-S开发板下串口屏及其应用被打赏¥21元 | |
| 低功耗超声波液位测距仪(ESP32S3)被打赏¥27元 | |
我要赚赏金
