这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 综合技术 » PCB与EMC » 韩国Vina深圳办事处提供技术支持和免费样品

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

韩国Vina深圳办事处提供技术支持和免费样品

菜鸟
2006-11-26 20:52:56     打赏

很高兴在论坛给大家介绍一下韩国的超级电容产品在中国的发展应用情况,希望能向你们介绍最新的储能设备/目前太阳能LED灯中应用到的Hybrid超级电容。总之,我希望这个建议能有助于你们将来进一步的发展。

让我来简单地介绍一下在韩国Hybrid超级电容制造行业中的vinatech公司吧,目前公司的目标市场是太阳能LED灯方向,例如,太阳能LED灯的发射模块,太阳能路标/路警灯,太阳能地面闪射装置,太阳能交通信号等等。

这不是一种电池,Hybrid超级电容拥有超过现存EDLC两倍以上的能量,而且它有着比电池更高的能量密度。Hybrid电容(Hy-cap TM)的循环寿命达到了数万次以上,还有着强大的环境生存力(-25C to +70C) ,在不需要维护的情况下可以工作10年。此外,Hy-caps 不像铅酸电池和镍镉电池那样含有害物质,完全符合环保的要求。为了你能进一步了解,我将附上两份有关Hy-cap 在太阳能设备中应用的例子和说明文件。

借此机会,我希望你能够在你的太阳能产品中应用上我们的Hybrid超级电容。我相信我们的电容产品能有利于解决电池的问题,如,循环寿命短,替换频繁,温度要求问题。

如果你还有其他问题或者需要更深一步的咨询以及样品了解,请大方地告诉我们。您可以随时询问免费样品需求,我们尽力分享给您我们产品应用的经验。

非常感谢你的热情关注,我真诚期待着你的回复。

致礼

Vina Tech深圳事务处 市场技术支持 部门业务 代表 王祖

tel:8675533358475 , C/P:13760143474

wangzu@vina.co.kr

产品详情请见下面链接

http://vina.co.kr/hycap/hycap.asp

Very happy in this forum give everyone the introduction a development and an application a circumstance once of Korean super electric capacity product at China , and would like to introduce the latest Energy storage Device/ Hybrid supercapacitor for Solar powered LED light. Anyhow, I hope this proposal will be helpful to your future reference.

Let me shortly explain Vina Technology in Korea manufacturing Hybrid supercapacitor whose target market is Solar LED lights such as solar LED light emitting brick, solar road marker/road warning light, solar ground flasher, solar traffic sign etc.

This is not a battery : Hybrid supercapacitors have twice more energy than existing supercapacitors(EDLC) and have much higher power density than batteries. Hybrid capacitors(Hy-cap TM) are of tens of thousands of cycle life and tolerant to severe temperature(-25C to +70C) with no maintenance over 10 years. Furthermore, Hy-caps have no toxic material like lead-acid/ Nicd batteries, whose concept should be perfectly matched with your environment-friendly policy. For your reference, I've attached two files on example solar application with Hy-cap & spec sheet.

By this chance, I would like you to review & apply Hybrid supercaps to your solar products. I'm confident Hy-cap will benefit you by resolving battery's problems like short life cycle, frequent replacemnet, temperature matter.

If you have any questions or need further information & samples, please feel free to let us know.

Thank you for your keen attention and I look forward to your sincere reply.

Best Regards

wangzu/tech support and market development representative

关键词: 韩国     深圳     办事处     提供     技术支持     免费     样品     H    

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]