这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » DIY与开源设计 » 电子DIY » 使用嵌入式RTLinux OS组建机器人控制系统(1)

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

使用嵌入式RTLinux OS组建机器人控制系统(1)

工程师
2011-03-15 14:34:06     打赏
使用嵌入式RTLinux OS组建机器人控制系统(1)
写于: 星期三 01 十月 @ 04:49:00

智能机器人开发这是由在读于Tokyo Institute of Technology的博士生Liu Xinyu写的一篇文章,文章以机器人Quadlator II为实例,详细描述了如何使用嵌入式RTLinux OS组建机器人控制系统。全文一共分为7章。

使用嵌入式RTLinux OS组建机器人控制系统

全文介绍:

这是由在读于Tokyo Institute of Technology的博士生Liu Xinyu写的一篇文章,文章以机器人Quadlator II为实例,详细描述了如何使用嵌入式RTLinux OS组建机器人控制系统。全文一共分为7章。

第一章: assemble the basic parts and run it, access it via wireless LAN.
第二章:customize bash, make it colorful. try multi-thread programing.
第三章: hack the T.I.Tech Robot Driver, basic feed back loop
第四章:software driver of titech-wire, compatibility and old rt-linux.
第五章:basic programming of LKM (loadable kernel module) in rt-linux
第六章:use PID instead of titech robot driver calibration.
第七章: other tips. (divided power supply, battery, specify IP, motor-free. etc)

本网站很荣幸得到Liu Xinyu的授权,转载他的杰作,文章中所有的文字和图片版权均为原作者所有。

Quadlator II:

Fig. 1 Robot Quadlator II Lay-down

Fig. 2 Robot Quadlator I stand up before walking

Fig. 3 Robot Quadlator II during construction

Fig. 4 Quadlator II stand on the knee

About Quadlator II

Quadlator II will be OK soon. It comes from his older one, Quadlator I, which build about 1996 as I know. For these long years till 2003, it did not change although the technology in electronics and computer develops so fast.

the new design started about May, 2003, on June 27th, a paper like 'I have a dream of such a robot....' was submit. but it still nothing.

After a month I got the titech-wire embed system, CPU, DA and DIO modules. I tried many things, but failed, even using the samples in the CD-ROM with titech-wire. I got a sample program written by E.Fukushima @ hirose Lab. T.I.Tech it works.

from July 6th to July 22, I enjoyed my summer vocation. when I came back to Japan, I got the latest version of titech-wire sample program updated by E. Fukushima. Here I find a new problem.

The sample program is written in C++. The titech-wire is installed with RTLinux 2.2.18-rtl. but FSMLABS( The company who makes RTLinux) only provides RT-Linux 3.2/Pre for download. I tried to compile the sample programs. In user-space it is ok. but failed in Kernel-space, because of C++ is not supported.

I rewrite the sample program by pure ANSI-C as a driver. but I found the RT-Linux Kernel not support for dynamic memory allocation, even I used kmalloc() or kfree(). there is no other way to write the program by only using the static memory.

The last problem I met is about compiling. the program compiled under my RT-Linux 3.2/pre with Linux Kernel ver. 2.2.40 can not loaded in the 2.2.18-kernel, even I used insmod -f command. I tried to compile the program under RT-Linux 3.1/Pre with linux kernel 2.2.19. this time insmod -f works!

Now, there is nothing block me, I wrote my control program, made the 12 motors rotate as I need. and the robot works well now.

I will also point out some failure of Quadlator II,
1)the torque is very weak, it can not stands on the knee as Quadlator I,
2)the movable range is very small, it prevent the robot to reach the good posture.

参加讨论:

phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1608

关键词: 使用     嵌入式     RTLinux     组建     机器人     控制系    

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]