这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 综合技术 » 测试测量 » DigRF 3G软件包

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

DigRF 3G软件包

专家
2012-04-13 21:10:40     打赏
DigRF 3G Bus

The DigRF 3G decode is the ideal tool for powerful system level protocol debug as well as problem solving for signal quality issues. The DigRF 3G decode adds a unique set of tools to your oscilloscope, simplifying how you design and debug MIPI digital RF systems.

Key Features
  • Decodes Low-speed (6.5 Mb/s), Medium-speed (26 Mb/s) and High-speed (312 Mb/s)
  • Convert DigRF 3G I and Q digital data to corresponding analog waveforms
  • Correlate analog waveforms with protocol decode on one screen
  • View decoded data in hexadecimal format
  • Decode information expands as the time base is adjusted or zoomed
  • Convenient table display with quick "Zoom to byte" capability
  • Quick search capability for specific message packets

The DigRF 3G decode is the ideal tool for powerful system level protocol debug as well as problem solving for signal quality issues. The DigRF 3G decode adds a unique set of tools to your oscilloscope, simplifying how you design and debug MIPI digital RF systems.

The Most Intuitive Decode

DigRF 3G decode uses color-coded overlays on various sections of the protocol for an easy-to-understand visual display. Depending on the time base or the amount of zoom, the decode information is condensed or expanded to better assist in understanding events during short or long acquisitions.

The Single Tool Enhances Productivity

The DigRF 3G decode solution concentrates all your information in one place. Viewing the application layer of DigRF 3G signals on top of the physical layer provides a unique view that bus analyzers cannot. Measurements such as amplitude and rise time help to debug physical layer that may not be apparent in a protocol view.

Complete Compliance and Debug

For a complete MIPI toolset, LeCroy offers a D-PHY compliance and decode package. QPHY-MIPI-DPHY provides automated compliance testing to the MIPI Alliance specification for D-PHY version 1.00.00. The D-PHY decode solution provides a simple and powerful debug solution for D-PHY, CSI-2 and DSI signals.

Convert Digital RF Signal to RF View

With the addition of the PROTObus MAG Serial Debug Tookit, DigRF 3G I and Q digital data payload fields may be quickly converted into a corresponding I and Q analog waveform representation for easy analysis and debug. View the I, Q or both waveforms in the time domain, and perform time / delay measurements on I and Q signals.

Convenient Table Display Summarizes Results

Turn your oscilloscope into a protocol analyzer with the table display of protocol information. Custom configure the table to display the information you want, and export table data into an Excel file. Touch the message in the table and automatically zoom for detail. In all cases, the table never obscures your waveform.

Search and Zoom

Search through a long record of decoded data by entering any of the 14 available search criteria by entering a value or simply finding the next occurrence.

Search on:  
Message Comment
Time Payload
Sync Payload Size
LCTS Idata
CTS/RTI Q Data
TxRx Frame
Word Name Attributes

关键词: DigRF     软件包     decode    

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]