这些小活动你都参加了吗?快来围观一下吧!>>
电子产品世界 » 论坛首页 » 嵌入式开发 » MCU » [转帖]16C654 驱动

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

[转帖]16C654 驱动

菜鸟
2003-01-17 00:41:08     打赏
Hi, I am trying to integrate Connect Tech's Xtreme/104 to my system. This card uses ST16C654 quad Uart. The problem is that Connect Tech does not provide VxWorks drivers for this card and I do not know how to write my own drivers. Anyone already has the driver for ST16C654? Thanks PC/104 boards with multiple UARTs are available from several vendors. VxWorks is designed to support an arbitrary number of serial ports when drivers for the ports are included in the BSP. This is done in the file "sysSerial.c" which is part of Wind River's and third party vendors' BSPs, and contains the following functions: sysSerialHwInit; This function performs the specific device initialization. Typically a table with the required information is included in sysSerial.c, and for all configured ports, the initialization code is performed. This typically configures the specific driver for the port, and initializes the SIO structure associated with the port. sysSerialHwInit2; This function connects the interrupt handler function with the interrupt subsystem for all ports. If special handling is required for sharing interrupts, it is done here. VxWorks is designed to share several devices on the same interrupt level, so this is typically not required. Some drivers, however, can chain ports so that one interrupt routine can service several ports. sysSerialChanGet; This returns an SIO_CHAN structure pointer that points to the specific configuration information and driver routines for an individual port. All SIO compatable drivers will return a structure compatable with this definition. In order to integrate a diverse set of drivers, the "sysSerial.c" file must be modified to include all driver initialization structures for the various drivers included. There are many drivers included in the VxWorks distribution under the target/src/drv/sio directory, and these can be integrated in a direct fashon. If multiple drivers are used, then the logic in the "sysSerial.c" file must determine which driver is associated with which port number. There is no general purpose "plug and play" type of configuration, but all configuration code required can be implemented in the "sysSerial.c" file. This can be easly done by someone familiar with the BSP structure and the SIO driver structure.

关键词: 转帖     16C654     驱动    

共1条 1/1 1 跳转至

回复

匿名不能发帖!请先 [ 登陆 注册 ]